433 Sonya Dr Waukesha WI 53188-3035
Sample mo. payment based on current monthly payments: 15-yr loan at 3.125APR $1300/month
Recently updated ranch with generous living space on a big open lot, situated in a cul-de-sac. Step inside and be wowed by what this home has to offer! Big room sizes in an excellent flowing floor plan. Stainless steel appliances in modern kitchen. Rec room features lannon stone natural fireplace and bar. Lots of storage space throughout. Summer outdoor dining on the deck, enjoy the expansive open green view! This home features newer roof, furnace, and water heater. Recently updated bathroom.
Nested in a cul-de-sac is this three bedroom ranch home with one full bath and bonus half bath in finsihed basement. Spacious living room and recreation room in basedment are perfect for family gatherings. Sharp new high-end kitchen with dinette features stainless steel appliances, plenty of cabinet and storage space. Three nice sized bedroom with hardwood floors. Recreation room in basement features bar and wall-to-wall lannon stone natural fireplace. Close to Horeb park.
- 1334 Sq Ft, 2.5 car garage, 0.4 acre, 1 story, Ranch, aluminim/partial stone exterior
- appliances included : dishawasher, disposal, oven, range, refrigerator, water softener
- main floor : 3 bedrooms (master 14x11, 2nd bedroom 11x11, 3rd bedroom 11x11), living room 19x15 , dining room/kitchen 21x18, full bath, hardwood floors, carpet in living room
- lower level: rec room 31x14, natural fireplace, bar, 1/2 bath, utility area
Plenty of storage
roof, garage door and system, windows, kitchen floors/countertop/appliances, water heater, furnace, bathrooms
- Schools: there are four schools that are really close to our house. One is walking distance (Blair), and the others are 5-10 mins by car (Hawthorne, Randall, Saratoga, and Summit View). Waukesha is known for progressive school system. Check out STEM waukesha -- very progressive! For this reason, we are actually going to stay in Waukesha even if we move to another house.
- Park : Horeb park is walking distance, very useful for spending time with our son; the park is hilly so on snowy days we go sledding there =); there are other parks 5-10 mins away by car
- sidewalk : never really appreciated the value of sidewalks until i lived in an area where it is available; biking/walking is a lot more convenient with sidewalks
- High point: our house is situated on a very high point so when there is major rain, we dont get water; there was one huge rain a number of years ago where a ton of houses had water damage but ours did not have any issue at all due to the altitude
- Parking lot : the nearby parking lot was such a great area for learning how to scooter/bike for our son (something to consider with having kids); we use that area too for his cars or just biking with friends
- 5-15 mins away from bank, gas station, post office, YMCA, library, sentry, pick and save, mcdonalds, strip mall (fox run), walmart, cinema (new berlin and brookfield) -- it is a prime location.
Good luck again! I hope you consider us. Most of all I wish you the best house for your current and future needs!
What I love about this home:
I love the layout, love the natural fireplace and coziness of the basement, great for entertaining; i have plenty of storage for linens, clothes, shoes, and many others. There is so much storage space inside the house we don't even need to use the attick. Everything is so close and neighbors are all friendly and nice; very quiet; my view from the kitchen shows beautiful city lights at night, and endearing nature during the day. The lawn in the backyard is a great size for playtime with family. Easy maintenance house. I love that the garage can hold two cars comfortably including your snow blower and lawn mowers and bikes =). Most importantly the vibe of the house is calming and prosperous.